For now, here’s an overview of what you should know…
Safety is our priority! Here are some key changes we’ve made:
- Increased hand washing facilities, sanitisation points and the centre is being thoroughly cleaned by our wonderful AAW cleaner.
- Each session is limited to maximum of 5 participants.
- All kit, including Buoyancy Aids, boats and paddles cleaned and sanitised after each session.
- We’re maximising time spent outdoors in the fresh air and limiting use of the indoor centre.
The main things to know before booking are:
- On arrival please make your way around towards the back of the Centre and enter through the boat yard where you will be greeted by one of our lovely instructors. Bags or kit can be stored in the boat yard under a shelter.
- Use of the toilet is only for emergencies – so please use facilities at home before coming to the centre. Please wear a face covering inside where possible.
- Our meeting rooms and kitchen are unavailable so do please bring some food/drinks if needed.
- Our changing rooms, lockers and wetsuits/watershoes aren’t available at the moment, so please arrive ready and eager to have some fun on the water! If you have your own Buoyancy Aid feel free to bring this along, alternatively these will be provided.
- We hope that everyone stays safe, but if any minor accidents do happen we’ll encourage the participant (or a responsible adult within their group) to apply their own first aid in order to maintain social distancing.
- We’re not able to offer our full activity program yet and have adapted our sessions where necessary. We hope to be back up to a full program as soon as possible.
- We’re working on our 2021 program so if something you’d like to do is not currently available, it’s worth keeping an eye on our website for when new dates go live and securing your place early!
Things we ask of you when attending your booking:
Anyone who has either experienced COVID-19 symptoms themselves, or lives with someone who has, either 7 days before attending the Centre, or within 7 days after attending the Centre, should please let us know immediately.
We’ll let you know if your session is cancelled and re-arranging is simple!
Sessions are now available to book! We’re hoping for these to go ahead however if we do need to cancel your session due to extended restrictions we will contact you via email and you’ll be offered an e-gift voucher for the monetary value of your activity.
This voucher is valid for 12 months and can be redeemed online when booking on to a new session. This gives you the freedom to browse our activities and choose another day and time that suits you!
A huge THANK YOU for all of your patience and we look forward to seeing you out on the water with us soon!
The All-Aboard Team