COVID-19 Update: Our changing rooms, kitchen, lockers, waterproofs and wetsuits aren’t available at the moment, so please arrive ready and eager! When you arrive please make your way around to the back of the Centre where you will be met by one of our friendly instructors 🙂 We’ll do our best to make sure your session goes ahead, however if restrictions mean that your session cannot take place then you will be contacted via email to let you know and you’ll be given some of options to think over.
- Please wear old clothes as they may get wet
- You may bring a change of clothes and a towel for after your session
- Appropriate footwear must be worn, remember that these may get wet. Open toed footwear is not appropriate.
- Warm, waterproof clothing, including hat and gloves if the weather is cold, wet or windy.
- Sun cream and/or sunhat
- *Please Note: currently participants on this session should be confident swimmers who are able to self-rescue if needed, in line with British Canoeing guidelines relating to COVID-19.