COVID-19 Update: Our changing rooms, kitchen, lockers, waterproofs and wetsuits aren’t available at the moment, so please arrive ready and eager! When you arrive please make your way around to the back of the Centre where you will be met by one of our friendly instructors 🙂 We’ll do our best to make sure your session goes ahead, however if restrictions mean that your session cannot take place then you will be contacted via email to let you know and you’ll be given some of options to think over.
- Please wear comfortable clothes
- Appropriate footwear: non -slip, closed toe shoes or trainers that you don’t mind getting wet
- Warm/ waterproof clothing, including hat and gloves if the weather is cold, wet or windy.
- Sun cream/sunhat if the weather is sunny and hot
- A packed lunch if you are on an all-day course or activity